- How Power-hungry Mad Men Rule the World; “Problem, Reaction, Solution”
- Why Islamaphobia Has Become The Accepted Form Of Racism In America
- Aluminium and glyphosate could act synergistically to cause gut and neurological problems
- CIA Whistle-Blower Susan Lindauer EXPOSES Everything
- Ex Marine Speaks the Truth!
- “We Created The Terrorists, We Funded Them” – Hillary Clinton
- MIT Doctor Links Glyphosate to Autism Spike – Dr. Stephanie Seneff
- Ben Williams interview; Galen Winsor and the Nuclear Scare Scam
- ICELAND. No news from Iceland?… why?
- Obama, Hitler and Schmitt: “It is Already Happening,” Warns Former CIA Officer
- Fox News caught using fake video of riots
- Obama Justifies FEMA imprisonment of civilians!
- Profiling and Data Mining
- Secret panel can put Americans on “kill list’
- Occupy Wall Street- MSNBC Reporter SLAMS NYC Police Brutality!
- Mark Lerner about Biometrics
- Market trader Alessio Rastani predicts that the “Market is Toast”
- Wall St. protests explode
- Have you ever examined the facts surrounding Building 7?
- Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business
- Ben Williams Presents Galen Winsor – 1986
- Military Sources Reveal Ground Force Invasion of Libya
- THE GOD GENE CONSPIRACY
- Top Secret America
- THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES –> Photo analysis
- Economic collapse leads to America’s new Great Depression
- Rigged Elections Are An American TraditionPaul Craig Roberts Do Americans have a memory? I sometimes wonder. It is an obvious fact that the oligarchic One Percent have anointed Hillary, despite her myriad problems to be President of the US. There are reports that her staff … Continue reading →
- Abusive US Continues to Drive Friendly Countries AwayPhilippines’ Duterte has had enough US bullying; turns to China. RT. 20 Oct, 2016 President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte attends a news conference during his visit in Beijing, China, October 19, . It’s “time to say goodbye” to the … Continue reading →
- Russia Declares Aleppo Humanitarian Pause In FightingAleppo, Syria, October 12, 2016 Aleppo, Syria’s 2nd largest city, (shown above) is near the border to Turkey. Its citizens are being decimated by terrorists (al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.) supplied with bombs and arms from American and Saudi Arabian sources … Continue reading →
- Experts: Words of US generals on war with Russia shouldn’t be taken seriouslyAs the experts say, the US military strategy is set forth in official documents, not by military think-tanks MOSCOW, October 7. /TASS/. The deliberations by high-placed US generals at traditional military conferences on the high likelihood of a war with … Continue reading →
- Russia to respond to US missile defense aggression in space10-11-2016 – Pravda.Ru The Russian General Staff claimed that the US missile defense system posed a threat to free use of space by any state. How dangerous is it and is the US really capable of interfering in space activity … Continue reading →
Please be aware we monitor comments reactively. You will have your comments removed if you use profanity or engage in personal attacks against the blogger. Please bring useful information or conversation to this blog. Thank you!
While introducing original material, this site also incorporates material from other sources which will always be linked. Such material has been included under the fair use act and is included in the interest of the public good. We feel such a need outweighs any and all copywrites regarding such material.
Use of such copywrited material in no way implies endorsement of the content of this site by its owners.